Read here the results according to research presented on the European Society of Cardiology website
The ERC has transformed the RESUSCITATION2020 event into a virtual experience, bringing you high quality education and speakers in a digital interactive format.
Dr. Jas Soar has put together a 3-day program that encompasses over 50 different sessions, including:
- draft ERC 2021 Guidelines
- opportunities for Research collaborations in the field of Resuscitation,
- an update of the ERC COVID-19 Guidelines and,
- important insights from young scientists
RESUSCITATION2020 will take place on a custom-built ERC digital platform on 22-24 October 2020 .
As an active ERC Instructor or Course Director, you can register for free via congress website.
About Balkan Forum
Promoting the necessary actions for the introduction and successful use of business innovation is a key prerequisite for the economic development and promotion of healthy entrepreneurship both in Greece and in the rest of the Balkans.
With this in mind, in the context of strengthening Transnational Cooperation, the Ministry of Interior (Sector Macedonia – Thrace), in co-operation with the Managing Authority of European Territorial Cooperation Programmes (Interreg), took the initiative of organizing the 2nd Balkan Forum with key objectives:
- Evaluating the existing business and technology inventory as well as identifying specific needs and shortcomings.
- Bridging the gap between research and market.
- Exploring the possibilities of developing business and technological networking and synergies in order to make the best use of the existing potential at the Balkan level.
- Incorporating innovative proposals, either technological (process innovation, product or service innovation) or non-technological (eg management innovation, sales innovation) through the presentation of good practices.
- The transition and consolidation of a greener economy, since environmental protection is an essential condition for sustainable development.
- The promotion of sustainable development programmes, partnerships and networks in the Balkans during the programmatic period 2021 – 2027 of the EU funds.
The Forum consists of representatives of agencies from the Balkan countries (Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Albania, Republic of North Macedonia).
The event is going to take place on 25 & 26 of September 2020 and you can watch the live streaming broadcast here