The Managing Authority of ETC Programmes and the Joint Secretariat of the Interreg IPA CBC Programme between Greece and the Republic of North Macedonia are pleased to invite you to celebrate with us the European Cooperation Day 2019 (EC Day 2019), by participating in our EUROPE IS YOU open event “Are you prepared to save a life?”, that will take place on September 29, 2019, from 10: 00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m., in Thessaloniki at the Refugee Hellenism Square in front of Kalamaria Town Hall.
The event is co-organized with two beneficiaries of Heart Safe Cities project (ie. The 4th Health District of Macedonia Thrace and Municipality of Kalamaria).
It will involve Basic Life Support (BLS) live hands-on demonstration for the community, delivered by certified instructors.
- Date of the event: Sunday Sept. 29, 2019
- Type of event: Open
- Duration: 3 hours (10:00-13:00)
- Theory: No theoretic part
- Hands-on part: Approximately 20 minutes per citizen who shows interest
- Available equipment: Manikins and Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
- Information material and promotional giveaways
The main event will be enriched with an exhibition of 8 panels on European cooperation that visitors will have to respond or interact with.